"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut. I now pretend to be an author. Let's see how it goes.

24 February 2009

Progress Update: No Way Out

Partially because of time, yes, but also because I honestly had no idea how to write three full chapters after Jane's death, I decided that this book will only have 12 chapters. Chapter 11 is now complete. It is called "No Way Out" and has 4300 words and 14 pages. Yes, that is a little short, but the chapter only needed to do three things, and they all flowed together relatively quickly.

Essentially, I did something in this chapter that I should have done a long time ago, not just for Ralph, but for me as well. Now it is done, and yes, it is killing me, having done it. Anyhow, today is the day. One more chapter plus epilogue.

No comments: