"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut. I now pretend to be an author. Let's see how it goes.

16 February 2009

The Best Laid Plans Would Oft Go Awry...

...if it were not for coffee. See, I now have laid my plan to accomplish my long-standing goal of finishing the Calmness of Martyrs on February 24, exactly two years after I finished the Fallen Caryatid. It feels so very round. I have laid out when each chapter must be complete, and I am surely going to kill myself. Coffee is my only chance for survival. See plan below, and hope that I am alive eight days from now.

Tuesday 2/17 Ch. 9
Wednesday 2/18
Thursday 2/19 Ch. 10
Friday 2/20 Ch. 11
Saturday 2/21 Ch. 12
Sunday 2/22
Monday 2/23 Ch.13
Tuesday 2/24 Epilogue

No comments: