I am rather too excited to sleep. I might see if I can crank out the epilogue tonight. Or maybe not. Either way, I find it amusing that I wrote four chapters in less than a week with school. I feel so... on top of the world right now. And Matt Nathanson's song "To the Beat of Our Noisy Hearts" is really getting my blood moving tonight. Also, should I point out that I only got one hour of sleep last night and have had at least three or four caffeinated drinks?
Look at what my horoscope for today says: "Your communicative abilities are accented. This is an excellent time to sway others to your cause through speeches or clever arguments--your thinking is most lucid and grasping. Your energy is high and your creative juices are successfully being applied to whatever needs accomplishing. You will enjoy considerable success at this time. You feel vital; you feel good; you feel in harmony with yourself; the entire world, and everybody in it" (Pisces).
Part One: Cosmos
I. The Last Honest Man in Washington
II. Handkerchiefs and Hardships
III. The Silent Scream
IV. Lost Causes
V. The Human Bomb
Part Two: Chaos
Part One: Cosmos
I. The Last Honest Man in Washington
II. Handkerchiefs and Hardships
III. The Silent Scream
IV. Lost Causes
V. The Human Bomb
Part Two: Chaos
VI. A Mouse in the Perfect Trap
VII. Check Your Premises
VIII. For How Life Should Be
IX. To Jump Off a Cliff
X. Forgiveness at Gunpoint
XI. No Way Out
XII. The Truth About Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment