-Rewrote Chapter 2 of Caryatid
-Finished Prologue of AtGoH
-Wrote Chapter 1 of AtGoH
-Finished "Amok"
-Finished "Running Ad Astra"
-Wrote a fanfic short story
-Came up with brilliantly convoluted story line for fanfic novel
-Outlined aforementioned 20-chapter fanfic novel, which we shall hereby call e
-Wrote Prologue of e
-Wrote Chapter 1 of e
-Started Chapter 2 of e
-Failed at crackfic application essays
-Added a disaster to add-a-disaster
-Decided to do NaNoWriMo!
There is my August laundry list. I must admit that I am quite proud of it--most of it. All of the fiction above not related to the Rodin trilogy is available online in various locations, one of which I will not name here.
I suppose the question now comes to, how do I feel? The answer is that I haven't let myself think about that until now, this moment, as these keys fly beneath my fingers and the tears well up in my eyes. Oh, yes, now I am thinking about it. I am thinking, not feeling. Because how do I feel? Oh fuck it all to hell. I don't feel anymore. I don't let myself. I'm not quite crying. That would be admitting emotion. I'm not. I'm simply admitting that I haven't cried in a bit too long.
I'm going to go work on Chapter 2 of e. I can write that safely, without all these sensations. This? This blog? Oh, it doesn't feel so very lovely at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment