So, the point. I'm getting there, trust me.
I wrote fan fiction tonight. Yes. I haven't written fan fiction in years. Many, many years. But I did tonight. And I had a hell of a lot of fun with it. Because, you know, if you're going to write fanfic, it needs to be fun and crazy, right?
So one half of me feels like a sleazy cheap copy cat writer. The other half is too high to care.
I posted it on a site, even. A special site whose web address I will not give here. I can't decide if it would sully this blog or if this blog having any connection to that site would be the travesty. I'm not writing coherently. Oh well. Who gives a fuck?
In other news, the rewrite of Chapter 1: An Elegy for San Francisco, is almost compete.
I should try to sleep. Not going to happen, but I should try.
No comments:
Post a Comment